There are many aspects to the Conveyancing field. It can be a daunting experience for clients when they sell or buy property or undertake other transactions. That’s where we at Conveyancing on the Fleurieu can assist.
We believe it’s important to clearly explain the meaning of legal terms and associated forms and paperwork in a clear and logical manner.
There are several legal requirements that need sound explanations before you sign.
Here is a list of some of the services we at Conveyancing on the Fleurieu can assist you with or undertake on your behalf:
- Certificate of Title searches
- Contract advice and preparation
- Preparation and certification of legal documents
- Preparation of settlement statements
- Local authorities and government department searches
- Stamping and signing of required documents
- Liaise with financiers and mortgagors
- Calculate adjustments to rates and taxes
- Attend at settlements
As our name suggests we cover the Fleurieu Peninsula of South Australia including Victor Harbor, Goolwa, Yankalilla, Normanville, Cape Jervis, Mount Compass, Port Elliot, Myponga, Middleton, Encounter Bay, McCracken, Willunga, Aldinga and McLaren Vale.
Give us a call today on 0439 834 523 to discuss your needs.