No matter where you are on the Fleurieu Peninsula, we can come to you to discuss your conveyancing requirements.
Whether you are selling or purchasing a home, wanting to subdivide land or to have contracts drawn up, Conveyancing on the Fleurieu are happy to travel to you and make your life of paperwork and document preparation a little easier and at your convenience.
We are available to see you about your conveyancing needs seven days a week by appointment … even outside normal business hours.
We have a broad knowledge and range of property and conveyancing experience.
- Our range of services includes:
- Certificate of Title searches
- Contract advice and preparation
- Preparation and certification of legal documents
- Preparation of settlement statements
- Local authorities and government department searches
- Stamping and signing of required documents
- Liaise with financiers and mortgagors
- Calculate adjustments to rates and taxes
- Attend at settlements
We understand your conveyancing needs and requirements and will always act on your behalf in matters to ensure completion of a smooth settlement or other transaction, and we are confident that you will be happy with the outcome of service delivery provided to you.
As our name suggests we are your conveyancer for the Fleurieu Peninsula, including Victor Harbor, Goolwa, Port Elliot, Middleton, Normanville, Yankalilla, Carrickalinga, Myponga, Encounter Bay, McCracken, Currency Creek, Hindmarsh Island, Mount Compass, and all places in between. Let us help you with all your conveyancing and property transfer needs.
Give us a call on 0439 834 523 and we will be happy to discuss your needs.